Most marketers know that their website should have Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Yet a lot of marketers, business owners and managers can’t quite explain why.
DMM are proponents of great SEO since we know the impact this has on your website traffic results, and we would like to help you understand what SEO is and why it is so important.
The best SEO practices on your website will help you:
- Rank higher in Google organic search results
- Get more website traffic
- Get more qualified leads into your sales funnel
- Improve your website user experience and usability
- Improve your Google Ads Quality Score
- Pay less per Google advert
- Create opportunities for people to share your content on social media
- Get a bigger online footprint besides your own website through links
- Track your website results better
- Ultimately improve your business’s profitability
How do you know if SEO is working?
The wonderful thing about SEO is that you can track the effects of your actions. At DMM we can set up your business’s metrics with customized specific goals and conversions in analytics, so it is easy to see the return on investment(ROI) for every dollar spent on Search Engine Optimization. Monthly reporting and access to Google Analytics and Google Console helps you to track improvements to the website and increases to the amount of traffic that is clicking through to your website.